How to register
In order to register for the congress please register online and be sure to submit your registration. Upon receipt of your completed registration form and payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration. Registration is valid on receipt of payment that must be submitted at the same time. Payments can be made by bank transfer or secured online credit card payment. All payments should be made in Euros (€). Personal cheques and foreign currency are not accepted. More information about payment procedures can be found in the on-line registration form.
Click here to register!
Early bird fee on or before January 31, 2019
Member: € 450,00
Non-Member: € 550,00
Student: € 350,00
Member: € 550,00
Non-Member: € 650,00
Student: € 450,00
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the exhibition area
- Daily lunches
- Daily coffee breaks
- Welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday
- Gala dinners on Thursday
SVEPM has placed options in Woudschoten Hotel & Conference Venue. Via the online registration form you can indicate your arrival and departure date.
The applicable room rates are:
Double occupancy: EURO 72,50 per person, per night
Single occupancy: EURO 92,50 per person, per night
Please note that we will make your hotel reservation as indicated in your registration. However, you will receive a seperate confirmation/invoice from the hotel to settle your payment/credit card guarantee.
The SVEPM awards up to three Bursaries to eligible delegates. For successful applicants, SVEPM will cover the cost of the conference registration fee and 3 nights’ accommodation (including breakfast) on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening of the conference (in accommodation allocated by SVEPM). All other expenses incurred, including those of travel to and from the conference, are the responsibility of the applicant and will not be reimbursed. Priority is given to applicants from European or Mediterranean countries that are not usually well represented at the conference or in the SVEPM membership, followed by applicants based in non-European countries where funding may be difficult to secure.
SVEPM conference bursary awards are offered under the following terms and conditions:
- The bursary entitles the successful applicant to attend the SVEPM conference in the year following the application, with the registration fee being covered by SVEPM. SVEPM will register successful applicants and no funds will be transferred.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by 15 January and successful applicants must indicate acceptance of the offer by 31 January. Failure to do so will result in the offer being withdrawn.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of valid travel arrangements by
15 February. Failure to do so will result in the offer being withdrawn.
- Successful applicants must present a poster or oral presentation at the conference. If he/she has no research findings to present, a poster describing the veterinary epidemiology/public health situation in the applicant’s country of origin is requested. Presentations should acknowledge SVEPM’s contribution to the delegate’s conference attendance.
- If the successful applicant is prevented from making the trip for any reason, SVEPM must be notified without delay.
- The bursary is a personal award made to the named applicant and cannot be transferred to another person or to an institution/organisation.
- If the applicant is offered or receives funding to attend the conference from another party, SVEPM must be informed without delay and the award may be modified accordingly, or withdrawn altogether.
Additional information will soon be available.
The registration area in the conference centre will be open for registration and questions:
Wednesday 27 March 2019
Thursday 28 March 2019
Friday 29 March 2109
Cancellation and refunds
The Congress Secretariat must be notified in writing in case of cancellations. Cancellation on or before 31 January 2019: payment will be refunded after the conference minus an administration fee of 50%. For cancellations made after this date: no refunds will be made. Exchange rate differences and bank charges will also be deducted.
Letter of invitation
Please feel free to ask for an invitation letter which you can use for VISA purpose. However, this invitation does not constitute any financial obligation on behalf of the organizers for the registration fee, accommodation, travel costs or other budgetary matters. You can ask for an invitation letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We can only honor your request after you completed your online registration and payment.
All participants, accompanying persons and exhibitors must wear the identification badges. Entrance to meeting halls and exhibition area will not be permitted to any person without badge.
Upon registration, participants agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Conference Secretariat can be subject to any liability concerning participation related activity. Participants should, therefore, organize their own (health and travel) insurance(s).